Australia Australia Australia

Saturday, July 22, 2006

just a quick update


Hi again! So just a quick update. I finally have internet in my room, hooray, so hopefully emails and stuff will happen soon. Classes begin on Monday...a bit crazy! All of you are having summer and its cold and windy here and i have classes in JULY! ah well, i am in australia, so its worth it. My friends and I had a dinner party last night, which i cooked for. I made lemon/garlic chicken, steamed brocolli, rice and a salad. I also made tzatziki and had it on pita bread. hooray for being able to cook! I love having an apartment, and I'm loving my friends here so far. I'm starting to feel settled, and once classes start I'll have more of a routine. I still love my roommate, and already I get annoyed by tourists when i'm trying to run errands in the city, haha. I love being so close to the city, its a longish walk or a 5 minute tram ride, which is amazing. I must eat some breakfast and clean up the apartment, but just a little 'hello' to everyone! Tell people to read this, and keep checking it! Miss you all very much!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home