Australia Australia Australia

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I love it here too much! (i mean, not TOO much, just SO much!)

This weekend, Claire and I both had papers to work on, so, as predicted, they did not get written. Instead, we cleaned our apartment, cut my bangs, aaaand...we made papercup/twine telephones. So. A few pictures of us, being rediculously silly. Erin, Claire's best friend from college who is also here, came to visit, and got to chat on the phone out our window (which is over the entryway), so thats who's on the other side. Earlier in the day we had discovered that our 'great cell phone plan' that we had was actually the worst and most expensive ever, so we kept telling people 'great plan! free unlimited use.' Alas, we were bored, and procrastinating, but great proof that we are a perfect match for roommates, awesome friends, and that we might be a bit crazy. On another note, it was a BEAUTIFUL spring day today so Claire and I ventured outdoors to run (since we're getting sick of the wall at the end of the treadmills in our gym). There is a huge beautiful cemetary north of us, we can see it from our room, and past that a huge park, which is next to a HUGE park called the Royal Park. Anyway, we ran around the cemetary, to the park and then around the quaint little neighbourhoods around the park. We found this back alley (not a sketchy one) that we did sprints in and then we would run (normal run) a block and then speed walk a block. So, we got a ton of fresh air today, found my new favorite place (I think I might buy a home there when I return...don't worry Mom, i'll come home for a few years before I come back), and we got a lot of exercise in! Anyway, just a note about my life here and my fabulous roommate. Love you all! Send emails!
p.s. the photo thing won't work, so pictures soon! Also...I went down to the Docklands the other day after class, there is a ton of cool art stuff down there, and I'll put some pictures of that up too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home