Australia Australia Australia

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Oh! And RIP Steve Irwin. I think his death was a much bigger deal in the US than it was here in Australia, but alas he WAS australian so it was of course in the media here. What a tragedy. All of my friends who are going up north for spring break are actually going to the island which he died off the shore of...which made them freak out a little. I keep reminding them that sting rays in all actuality are not dangerous and that they'll be fine.

Also. If any of you are bored or need something to do, search 'footy' or 'afl' or 'aussie rules football' in google or something. After watching footy here, i never want to go back to US football. not that i ever really enjoyed it, but footy is a hundred times better in so many ways. I encourage you all to look into it. I'm going to try to bring home a dvd of 'best footy moments' or something incase you don't all go search google this instant.

:-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home