Australia Australia Australia

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

woah

Woah! Life is flying by. I have my last exam tomorrow (Wednesday) morning and then I am done with classes in Australia! I had an exam Monday morning (which I totally rocked) and two papers due last week. So much has happened in the last 2 weeks! I went to Sydney for 4 days, which was incredible, we went to the Melbourne Cup, which is the HUGE horse race, the day of the cup is a public holiday...pretty rediculous. Since I have an exam tomorrow, I must go study, but this is just a note to say hi to everyone, and tell you, if you haven't talked to me in months, that I'm alive! I'm going to be at Pomona in 2 1/2 weeks, which is pretty exciting! I leave Melbourne in 10 days...which is not exciting! I'm going to Brisbane/Fraser Island for a week and then I'll be back in the US! Hopefully I'll get my Sydney pictures up this week!
Love to everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home