Australia Australia Australia

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

home

Well. I'm home. Well, i'm not home home, i'm at Pomona, but I'm back in the states. I had an amazing trip around Brisbane and the Fraser Coast during my last week in Australia, it was incredible! Then, I had a mediocre flight home, and within 5 hours of arriving on campus, fell very ill, to what I'm blaming on food poisoning combined with jet lag....who knows. I lay in bed and watched tv, slept, or just lay there from friday afternoon until mid day monday (today) when I deemed myself healthy and decided to take the big step and go do things, so I ventured down to south campus from north campus (a big 10 minute walk). It went fine, and life has returned to normal. Hooray! I had roomdraw tonight and now know that I will be living in a dobule with Laura (from Seattle) right across the hall from Sarah and Sara. What great news! So. Life is finally peachy and I'm headed to cold cold cold St. Paul to have a wonderful visit with my sister on wednesday. I can't wait! Hope everyone is doing well and I can't wait to show everyone all my pictures and tell all my stories (well, not alll of either, especially pictures, because there are SOOOO many)!!! Oh, and of course, since I'm back in the US now, i have my cellphone back...207.242.1431 so call me if you want to get together!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home